Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Craft Hope

Well, it looks like the short list will have to wait. Craft Hope just started a new project and it's right up my alley. They're collecting quilts for Margaret's Hope Chest to give to homeless children in Michigan.

They would like quilts of all sizes for boys and girls. The project is "Hope Squared" and they're asking for quilts made out of squares... a great use for scraps.

I think this quilt looks super cute:
The pattern for this great quilt will be on Craft Hope's site soon.

Another great thing about this project... you don't even have to finish the quilt. Margaret's Hope Chest will take the quilt tops and bind and quilt them for you. PERFECT. Everyone can sew a few pieces of fabric together. So let's do it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I think you should update your blog! Maybe with some of your new photography! I'm sure it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete